What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at nine locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your NIGHTHAWKS CARD. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat Dining Hall, Chow Hall. Meal swipes expire each semester and do not roll over to the next semester.
Dining DollarsDining Dollars may be used at any University of North Georgia Dahlonega Campus Dining location. Visit our website for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation. Dining Dollar balances over $10.00 will be automatically refunded at the end of the semester.
Cash EquivalencyYou may also use one Meal Swipe per day at Twisted Taco, Java City, Einstein Bros. Bagel, or Chow Diner. The Meal Swipe value is $5.50.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Dedicated True Balance Allergen Friendly station at Chow Hall
Managing Your Plan
Manage your meal plans and check your balance at: