- Convenience of not having to carry cash
- Deposits are easy to make
- Easy access to on and off campus purchases
A CampusCash Account is an account on your UNG Card that gives you access to on-campus & off campus purchases without having to carry cash, credit cards, or checks around campus. The CampusCash account is an optional account of pre-deposited funds accessed by the cardholder for products and services on campus and off campus. Funds can only be withdrawn from the card upon withdrawal from the University or upon graduation. There are three ways to deposit money into your CampusCash account:
- In Person - UNG Card Services is located in the Hoag Student Center and we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, checks or cash.Deposits are accepted between 8:00am to 5:30pm Monday through Thursday and 8:00am to 3:00pm on Fridays. Need additional information about Campus Cash? Visit us online at http://ung.edu/ung-card-office/
- By Mail - UNG Card Office, 82 College Circle, Dahlonega, GA 30597
- Online - Online UNG Card Services accepts Visa, Discover or MasterCard at any time with a $5.00 minimum, great for after hours:
No matter which option you choose to make your deposit, your UNG Card account is instantly credited and the funds are available for immediate use.